Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 years ago today...

...I was getting married to my wonderful husband!!! Our wedding day was such an amazing day. I am so blessed to have such a caring, supportive, and FUNNY husband. He is great. :)

Look how cute he is!!! However, he was allergic to his leigh, so he was DYING in these pictures!!! Gosh, that guy is allergic to EVERYTHING.


Such an amazing day...sometimes I wish that I could do a repeat because I loved that day sooooo much.
Thank you Richie for choosing me to be your wife:). I love you.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! It was such a fun day, fun party, and you were definitely such a beautiful bride!

Kimberly said...

Happy Annivesary Ris and Richie. That was a mass fun party and the place was beautiful. Love that last pic.

Kora said...

I love your last pic, too...everything looks so pretty. It was such a fun day. Congrats to you two!

Malia said...

What a gorgeous couple and wedding. Happy anniversary!