Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crappy and His Girls

I just wanted to post these two pictures because I thought they were so cute. My Dad is the cutest Grandpa and I love that Sophs calls him Crappy:). It is so fun to watch him with all three of his grand kids, but especially the two girls, who pretty much have him wrapped around their finger.

Here is my Dad and Abby at the end of the night from her baptism...just snuggling. Catching this shot below almost made me cry. After mass, Sophia was kind of done with church. She did a great job, but church can be REALLY long for a three year old little girl. My Dad took her outside so that she could run around and play, but all she wanted to do was dance and twirl so that she could look at her dress:). Looking out the window, I caught the two of them dancing...love it!!
My Dad is so cute with his girls...they are blessed to have such a wonderful Grandpa.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

i love these pictures Marisa!

Michelle said...

So, cute and precious. Ya he is a great grandpa. Wish there were more like him.