Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Menos and Husseys

My Mom has been best friends with Mary Beth Meno since they were young girls, well of course her last name has not always been Meno but you get what I mean:). Our families have grown up together and remain very close. Over Winter Break, Brandon (Mary Beth's son) and Kristie Meno were in Washington for the holidays with their three children. They had a son a month before Abby was born. When Mary Beth came to visit us she brought Jackson along, so the two got to meet for the first time. I had to take pictures because it was just too cute. In fact Geoff Meno and I have many pictures that look very similar to these ones...except that I was a HUGE baby, therefore, even though I was younger than Geoff, I always looked larger:) and in these pictures Abs is smaller than Jackson. These pictures prove that true friendship last a lifetime and sometimes spans longer than that...into future generations:).
I loved this one because it looks like Abby is getting pissed at Jackson. She is saying, "Keep your hand down there Boy!!!"

Me with baby Jackson. He was so cute and snuggly. I felt sad for him though because he was a little sick. It is always so sad to see a sick baby:(. He was quite the trooper though.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

that pic of her looking mad is hilarious. the pic of you and jackson is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Abby was just showing him who is boss. -zach

Amy said...

Sooo cute - I love them! These pics make me smile. Thanks for sharing. Oh and your smile in that last pic looks so much like your mom's smile... I don't see much of your mom in you, so it's kind of weird. :o) You don't look weird, though - always very pretty... :o)

Anonymous said...

Marisa, These are the sweetest pictures....It is so fun having our own personal family photographer! You look so pretty in the last picture...Love,Mom