Friday, January 1, 2010

Fluke Christmas Party

Of course the Flukies had to have a little Christmas party to kick off the holiday season!! Well, I don't know if it was ACTUALLY a Christmas PARTY or more of just a holiday cheer:)!! Either way, we had a great time, toasting with some of our closest friends!!!

Lauren, has a new man in her life and is looking cuter than ever...Merry Christmas Lauren!!!! Cheers to the holidays. Tom's stupid ornament...however stupid it is, I thought it was funny when Marie told me it kind of looks like her dad!! Hahaha:).
Marie and her friend Dan...Happy Anniversary (that is an inside joke that only those two...and everyone else at the party...will get).
Lauren, getting measured for the first time on the Fluke's infamous wall. I think that most everyone who has ever come over to the flukes house has been measured at some point on this wall.

You will notice that the paint around the wall has changed, and that was when Mary decided to keep the measuring wall and frame it in. It is one of the only original items in their house!! You will notice a few randoms at the bottom, which is where you can find baby Joe...and, I mean, he was a BABY the first time we measured him...I wish that I would have gotten all the way to the bottom of the wall so that we could see his first measurment.
Look closely...MH, that is me. The last time I grew was at 13 1/2 years old. You will notice a line that goes out from there to 18, and then finally to "married Faatoafe 24"...REALLY?!? I have not grown in 15 years!!! The holiday are always a great time to get together with the ones you love and this was not shy of a great time. I love the Flukies so much and thank God that they were brought into my life so many years ago...I really could not ask for better friends. Love you Flukes!!!

2 comments:

KelsinaterB said...

Hey Marisa! I read a few of your posts and it sounds like you had a great holiday with family and friends. Glad to hear/read things are going well. Happy holidays to you and Richie! Cheers!

Amy said...

We need to get Griffin & Abby up on that wall!