Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CRAZY!!!

OMG!!! I cannot believe this. One of my students told me about this and we started looking at it. If you click on it to make it bigger, you can see exactly everything she had done. What a waste of money. Personally, I think the "after" picture looks worse than the "before" picture. Can you even image living a life where you feel that much pressure to do something like that, or that you can justify spending money on something like that?!?! On a happier note...Lady Antibellum is on Ellen, who I love, and I can't wait for the their new album to come out!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - that is crazy! She needs to find a different hobby. People get so wrapped up in themselves it's sickening. Do some charity work or something to get your mind off yourself!

Malia said...

Ick--she's starting to look like Paris Hilton in the "after" and that's a scary thought indeed. :)