Thursday, January 14, 2010

Meno Kids

While Brandon and Kristie Meno were home for the holidays, they had me take pictures of their kids so that they could send out cards. I am ALMOST done editing the pictures (I will probably burn them, and send them out tomorrow) but I thought I would share some of my favorites with you all.

This picture of baby Jackson cracked me up...it kind of looks like he wants to tell me to "f" off and give me the finger...if only he had better control of his motor skills:)!!!! Such a beautiful baby boy!!!
As you can see, I am kind of into the old school toning right now:).


I love this picture. I really think I love it so much because Maggie Claire is just staring at her older sister Taylor, as though she is looking up to her to see what to do next. Being the fifth of six children, I completely remember that feeling of trying to be just like the older siblings. This picture is so sweet to me...there is nothing like the love of a sibling:).
All three of the kids. Brandon and Kristie seriously produce beautiful children!!

The Menos were celebrating Maggie's birthday the day that I took pictures and while I was taking this one below Taylor told her sister, "Happy Birthday" (with a big hug) and Maggie responded with "Happy Birthday." Taylor, very sweetly, reminded her, "It isn't my birthday Maggie." It was so cute!!
Kora--these two totally reminded me of you and I.
She is so adorable!!!

I have to give all the credit for this cute idea to Kristie!! She received a card this season where the family put all the heads together. Such a cute idea. Maggie wasn't rally understanding when we told her to put the top of her head with the other two, so we got as close as we could to having all three heads together:).
This girl cracked me up. When I took their pictures, this was the first time I had seen her since she was a baby. She is soooooo out going and is quite the character...I really feel like her and I are one of the same:).
Again, Maggie Claire. She kind of stole my heart:).

The Menos are such amazing friends and I felt so privileged that they wanted me to do their pictures while they were home. It was so much fun and a great excuse to visit with them!!

4 comments:

Kora said...

Marisa! These pictures are awesome! I love the colors and lighting. I don't know if I'm just emo or what, but I got teared up :). Love it, Ris!

lindzabenz said...

Great pics Maris! I love them..LOVE the one of the girls hugging---so cute, and perfect lighting, they are all great.

Leah said...

Ris, I think these are some of your best!! Adorable kids and shots!

kmeno said...

Marisa! These pictures are beautiful. You are so talented! We were honored that you took the time to come over to take the kiddo's pictures. Great to see you if only for a short time. Looking forward to seeing you again in May. Thanks again! They are wonderful!