Sunday, February 14, 2010

Last Saturday Bowl

Last Saturday Richie and I went bowling with Kora, Nick, Aaron, Sarah, and our neighbor Nicki. It was a really fun time. As most of you know, Richie broke his hand awhile back and had a really tough time getting it to heal properly, therefore, our bowling days were put on hold. This was his first attempt at bowling since the injury, and I have to admit, he wasn't quite the same bowler from before. The next day his hand hurt really bad, so hopefully, his hand will continue to heal and someday, the bowler we all know and love will be back:).

Here is the man himself putting in all of our names on the computer. He entered Aaron's name as "Erin," so we kept telling Aaron that it was the girl version of him whenever he bowled:).
Since Richie's hand has been hurt, I also have had to take some time off from my bowling game, therefore, I was not at top performance that night as well. As you can see from the picture below, I wasn't too happy with all of my skills.
Great form Kora:)!!
I just thought this was a cute picture of these two. Usually, one of them is doing something silly in pictures, so it was nice to capture a "normal" shot.
Like I said, usually one of them is doing something silly...see example below.
It was a great night. We all really enjoyed ourselves.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pictures. The one with Kora and Nick being normal is a good one to use for a shower or a wedding picture of the both of them. Like on a table somewhere. Looks like you all had lots of fun anyways!!!

Kimberly said...

great pics. i haven't bowled in forever, I am sure all of you would be waaaaay better than me. :)

Kora said...

That night was fun...things got a little crazy.

Amy said...

It looks like such a fun time! I forgot about Richies arm, that must have been frustrating for him trying to get back into the game.