Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fluke Family Pics

On Christmas Eve I went over to the Fluke's house to take some family pictures for them. Unfortunately, it was raining outside, so we were not able to take any pictures out there, therefore, we had to struggle with the light inside. I just ordered and received a new flash with a swivel head and diffuser, so hopefully that will help with the indoor pictures:).

Even with the lighting trouble, I was able to get a few good shots of their family. It always helps when you have a good looking group to work with:).

Here is one of the whole family... The three Fluke kids.
The original Fluke bunch:).
Little Chase man...he is such a cutie. He just had his two year birthday...such a big boy. I love the look on his face for this picture.
Three generations of Fluke men...basically, this picture is the definition of "trouble!!!"

Chase was loving his Papa that day. Every time Tom would hold him Chase would lay his cheek on Tom's...it was so cute.
Oh man, this picture cracked me up.
It was so much fun to take pictures of them. The Fluke's have been my second family since I was little and they all mean so much to me. They have been great people to grow up with and I am very blessed to have friends like them in my life.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics, Ris. Chase is sooo adorable. Love the one of him and Tom!

fluke who said...

It seams that I am not the only Fluke around so it makes me wonder if we are related.
flukewho@yahoo.com