Saturday, April 3, 2010

He destroys another...

When we first got Baxter we went out and bought him a bunch of new toys. However, we definitely underestimated the power of our big boy!! Within a few days he had completely destroyed every toy that we gave him. After mentioning this to a few people, we were told that we should get him a Kong ball because they are indestructible. I have to admit, these are tough dog toys. Baxter will chew on his for an average of five hours a day...sometimes longer. We like to call it his pacifier:). These balls are great. We can put peanut butter in them and distract Baxter for a long time. However, as Baxter has gotten older, he has realized how to get through these tough toys...basically Baxter has beat the Kong!!! I want to send these pictures to the Kong company and tell them that these toys may be indestructible to most dogs, but obviously not to Baxter. I think he has destroyed four of them now...he is a tough boy!!!
Here is the Big Guy...he HATES the camera, so it is amazing that I was even able to get this picture. I think the noise it makes creeps him out or something. Who knows...Baxter is a very "special" boy:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the "super" ones. I think they are black...they might work!

Kimberly said...

I love the way you talk about Baxter--his personality just makes me laugh.