Sunday, April 18, 2010

LMAO

I was going through some of my pictures to organize them, sort them, and get them ready for printing and found a few that were cracking me up. They are not the best pictures of Kora and I, but they made me laugh!!! They are a little old, but thought I would share them with everyone:).

Seriously, what is she doing?!?! Kora, why are you so weird????????:) I'm saying, "This girl, she is CRAZY!!" Just kidding!
This is Kora's impression of singers when they hold their ears so they can hear their music. The singing that went along with this picture was even better.
Like I said...not the best pictures!!!
Fun night just hanging out with Kora and Nick...there were a lot more in this album but I might have to share those at another time:)
Just some pics to make you guys laugh!!!

4 comments:

Kora said...

MarFaa, totally just LMAO'd all over the place...actually have a little tear in my eye from laughing. Why are we so fun and crazy? And we were just being goofing, not drunk...I don't think...

Marisa said...

No, we were not drunk...just having fun. I was laughing out loud yesterday, when I came across these pics!!!

Malia said...

Oh, Kora and her picture faces! Great job capturing them! :)

Kimberly said...

You guys are dorks but thats why I love you. :)