Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brandon, Carmen, & Baby Ryder

Last weekend I did a shoot for my dear friend, Brandon, his fiance, Carmen, and their beautiful baby boy, Ryder. They said that Ryder had a meltdown prior to the shoot, however, for us he was nothing but smiles:). Richie served as my assistant, holding the squeaky toy that Ry loved!!

Here is the cutie... Brandon and Ryder, striking a pose while Carmen grabbed a burp cloth to clean up after Ryder:). Ryder didn't let a little puke stop him from smiling...puke and rally was his motto!!!
Such a beautiful family.
Ryder was starting to get a little sleepy and he wanted the squeaky toy instead of just watching Richie play with it.
I just loved this picture. I love how Brandon is leaning his head into Carmen...
Ryder has the coolest eyes. They are blue with white dots all around the pupils...

I had such a great time shooting this family!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE THEM! =]]

Lindsey said...

Beautiful work Maris!!

Leah said...

Beautiful pictures!

Beth said...

These are just darling - I am so happy for B!

Michelle said...

He is so very cute. Nice job on the pictures. You can make anyone smile. That's just who you are.