Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Funny Story

My Mom recently had a birthday party. While we were hanging out at my parents house eating dinner to celebrate her birth, we noticed a small photo shoot going on at the back of my parents property. These two girls, who could not have been older than 16, were very busy snapping photos of each other. I think they went to the back of my parents property thinking that nobody would be able to see them. Little did they know, they had become our dinner entertainment!!! They were kissing the camera, jumping in the air, and yes, they were even lifting their skirts a bit!!! Oh yeah...I almost forgot...they were flashing clevage as well!! It was too funny.
Here are some of us are at the dinner table...I tried to catch a picture of my parents, but as you can see, Joe is in the background checking out the photo shoot with some binoculars. I don't understand how these girls could not see 15 people watching them!!!Sophia finally had enough of it and went out in the back yard to check the situation out a little closer. She is so funny!! She had the binoculars around her neck, and at one point was looking at them, in plain sight, through the binoculars. She's like, "Hey Ladies!!! What are you doing?!?"

...And running back inside to give us the report of what she saw!!!


It was hilarious!! These girls were oblivious to us watching them. Just a funny little story. Probably not as funny unless you were there to actually see it, but I still wanted to share it.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is hilarious! I wish I was there--I only see the dude dump his lawn bag on our side of the fence. . .this would have been much more entertaining!

Beth said...

That is so funny - well, we did some pretty weird stuff around those fields too - ice skating on pavement and we didn't care if anyone was watching, but I guess we weren't 16 :)

Kora said...

Ok, I want to die laughing...:). I love the pic of Sophs waving to them, like, hey, can I play? And Joe in the background with the binocs...classic.