Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tim McGraw

Hard to believe that this picture is four or five years old!!! This was the last time Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were at the Key Arena for their Soul to Soul tour. Kora got tickets for all of us, well except Kimberly who had a ticket of her own so had to sit someplace else, but either way it was so much fun to go with all of us Hussey girls. We had such a great time!! We were not suppose to take alcohol down into the actual arena, so my Mom fixed that problem by cleaning out her purse and carrying the wine down...talk about flying Coach:). It was very memorable. As many of you know, Tim McGraw is soon coming back to the Key. Again, Kora was able to get us tickets for the show. This time she got ALL of us tickets together and Amy is going to be joining us. I am really looking forward to this concert. Concerts are always such a fun, exciting time to let loose, relax, and enjoy some great music. I know this year will be just as memorable as the last time:).

I had to include the below picture because it makes me laugh whenever I see it. Kora and I look like we might be "life partners" in this picture. Who knows why I decided to rest my head on her shoulder?!?!

Can't wait to rendezvous with you again Tim...our time apart will be over soon!!!!

This is one of my favorite concert memories...what is yours?

3 comments:

Malia said...

Love the pic of all of you Hussey gals together! What a pretty bunch of flowers. :)

Michelle said...

Can't wait to go again. We are all just going to have a lot of fun. I still talk about that concert.

Kora said...

Ok, that last pic made me crack up :). That was so much fun...looking forward to going again!