Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Bug

Seriously, how cute is she?!?! I had to take these pictures of her because this is the new thing that she likes to do... Instead of laying in her kennel, she likes to lay on top of it. Who knows why, but we obviously had to make it a little more comfy for her, so we added the pillow. I think she likes to lay up there because then she is eye level with us on the couch. She is so funny:).
If anyone is ever in need of some good doggie lovin' then stop by my house. Lady will lick you and love anyone who comes around. She loves people and is a very social dog...just such a sweet heart. I love her:).
Of course, I love my Big Guy (Baxter) just as much...but he is a very special kind of dog that only a mother can REALLY love. Lady is the kind that everyone can love.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have to agree with you on that. Lady is a very loving dog. I will come and visit her anytime you want me to. Baxter is another story. But, she is so dang cute.

Kimberly said...

Oh, Lady Bug looks like such a snuggy sweetheart. Your puppies love their mama.

Kayla said...

Oh I think I fell in love. I want a dog soo soo badly. Give um some love for me

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/