Friday, March 12, 2010

Somebody stop me!!!

All I can think about lately is getting a puppy!! I don't know what is wrong with me. I already have two cuties, why do I need another one? We only live in 888 sq ft with two big dogs...there is definitely not enough room for any more. Plus all four of us (Me, Richie, Baxter, and Lady) sleep in one small queen sized bed. Where would another one sleep? God forbid we have a dog sleep in a doggie bed like most normal people:). Yet, I keep checking listings for American Bulldog puppies in the area and recently these three have come up and now I am consumed with the idea of getting another puppy. What is wrong with me?!?! However, look at these little sweeties...how could you not want to take them home and snuggle with them?

Here is the first one I found. He is so cute...kinda looks like a little pig:). This guy just stole my heart!! He kind of looks like my Lady Bug:).
However, this girl is by far my favorite. Look at the cute patch over her eye!!!

Can some sane person please remind me that I am CRAZY and that there is NO WAY I can get another dog?!?!?!?!?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go English!

-zach

Kimberly said...

YOU CANNOT GET ANOTHER DOG! I think I am a fairly sane person so you should listen to me. Don't get me wrong, those puppies are freaking adorable BUT your house has its limits and whatever leftover space there is needs to be saved for a child--a human child. :)

Michelle said...

I do like the one that looks like lady bug and the last one. Buy a bigger house and then you can have another dog baby.

Anonymous said...

This is your mother and I am sane...Please do not get another dog!! Those cute little puppies grow up to be big dogs...Some day you will be in a larger home with a yard for all your little dogs to run around and then you can get another dog....Tell Richie to keep working sooo hard so he can provide for all these dogs!! HA! I love you...Mom

Anonymous said...

Sane Hmmm...:)

lindzabenz said...

Marisa---Totally cute doggies, but seriously, don't do it!! ;) To many dog's they will get huge--and move you and richie out of the bed totally! hahah, or you can be like my parents, and just keep getting a bigger bed to fit all the dogs (4 of them!) hahah. I think it's so funny, yo uare a total dog lover after having mostly cats. PS Im with Zach though---if you do. Go English Bull Dog. Omgosh....cutest dogs EVER my neighbor has one and he is so sweet!

Amy said...

I do think all those puppies are super adorable - but come on Ris! They will get big. I will get you into some sort of other hobby or something if need be. :o) Which reminds me, where are the Eerkes family pics? Post 'em already! :O)

Leah said...

Baby animals are so sweet and I know you have so much love in your heart to give one a super happy life. But, it might be a bit unfair to all of you to squeeze another 4 legged pouch into the house. Hold tight and LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones you've got!

Maybe you could be a dog walker this summer!? Or even better, a puppy walker! Or head to the local dog park.

Ris, I totally know how you feel! It's so hard to say "no." Hang in there! Don't forget about Vet bills and another few piles of dog poo. :)

Leah said...

Oh and meant to say pooch not pouch!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one. NO NO MORE DOGS.

Mrs. Hauret ( Carol ) said. ( aunt beth mom)