Sunday, March 28, 2010

George Straight...

...Reba, and LeAnn Womack!! This was such a great concert. Kora took me to thier concert last night and it was AMAZING. We had a wonderful time.

The picture below is when Reba was joined by LeAnn to sing "Does He Love You." This was probably my favorite part in the whole concert and the song has been stuck in my head all day. There is George...living country legend!!!!:)
Here are Kora and I down on the floor. We took a little walk to check out the view from down there.
Kora got these cute new boots for the concert. Doesn't she look like a hot little cowgirl?!
We had to get a pic with the car toys truck...Kora had to represent a little:).
It was such a fun time!!
Thank you Kora for taking me to this concert. I had a great time!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Luckies!

Leah said...

Oh there are so many songs I would have loved to hear G.S. sing in person! For sure, "luckies."

Kora, bring those poo kickers to Billings, MT and you'll really look like a cute little cowgirl!