Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hauret Shoot

Last weekend I headed down to Pacific Beach to take pictures for my Aunt Beth's family. They were having a little family get away to celebrate Grandma Hauret's 70th birthday. She is the one middle front in the picture below. Doesn't she look great for 70!?!?!?! It was such a beautiful day at the beach, a little windy, but what do you expect at the beach:). Here is a picture of the whole group... There were so many great places to shoot!!
Here is the original Hauret clan...

I just thought my Aunt and Uncle were so cute in this picture...

Another cute shot of my Aunt and Uncle.
Of course my Uncle and I had to get at least one picture together...after all, I am his favorite niece:).



I really like the one below.
My Uncle wanted a few senior picture shots:).
And the final shot as the sun was going down. A very relaxed picture...I had to pull them away from their dinner to catch the sun set...
It was such a fun shoot! I am almost done with all of the editing and then I will call it a wrap on this great project:).
As I just looked back over this post, I realized that I put a lot of black and white pictures in this post...I must have been in a b&w mood when I chose the pictures to put on here!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

these shots are great. i love the one of the whole crew walking on the beach and all the pics of aunt beth and uncle monty are so cute

Kora said...

I just busted out laughing at Uncle Monty's senior pic :). The lighting was perfectly hitting his pondering face. Love it. I like the pic on the stairs. So many good ones to choose from, though!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures can't wait to see more. It was a lot of fun.
Carol Hauret

Michelle said...

Love all the pictures. Great view of the sun going down. Let's see more. Uncle Monty and Aunt Beth pictures are sooo cute.

Love, Michelle