Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Chaotic Livin'!!! Today marks the one year birthday of this little blog. My first blog was just to introduce myself to the blogging world, and then later that evening I posted this (http://marisafaatoafe.blogspot.com/2009/03/green-beer.html) fun blog on my St. Patty's Day experience. Hopefully, today will serve as another inspiration for a fun, cute blog...we'll see!!!

I started this blog to let people know what was going on with me and my little Faatoafe crew (yes, Baxter and Lady carry the last name as well). There have been some points through the year where I contemplated the cancellation of Chaotic Livin'...I just didn't feel like anyone was reading, or really cared about the things I was posting. However, as I look back on my posts from the last year, I realize, this blog is mainly for me. It is a way for me to remember what was going on. I had so much fun reading through my old posts...it was kind of like reading through an old diary. I also really liked watching my growth as a photographer. It was great to look at pictures from my first shoot to my most recent. I realize there are SO many more things I want to learn and accomplish with photography, but it was fun to see where I started and where I am now:).

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day and will get to enjoy some Irish food...if not traditional Irish, then at least something green...preferably a beer!!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

i am really glad you didn't close down the blog--i love reading your stories and looking at your pictures

Michelle said...

Ris, don't close this down. I love all the pictures you post. I love to read all about what's happening in your life. This keeps me going in life. I check this blog daily. It's just so much fun reading it.

Anonymous said...

Marisa, don't close this blog down!! I love seeing all your pics and love your stories about life. Please??

Amy said...

I love your blog, too. I'll try to be better about leaving comments. I know that I wish more people would comment on my blog to give me more encouragement to keep it up to date... Hint, hint. ;o)

A Little Moore said...

I'm reading!! And loving keeping up with all your photography so keep it comin'!