Friday, March 19, 2010

Attention class of 2011

It is getting to be that time...senior pictures for next year. Wow, this year is flying by!!! If you are interested in getting senior pictures, or know someone that might be interested, here is some information about my pictures.

I charge a base price of $100, which includes:

--One and a half to two hours of shooting at a location of your choice (I also have some spots I can suggests)
--My time to edit the photos
--A disc with all of the edited photos. You will have all the rights to these photos and can get them printed wherever you would like.

**BONUS: For every person you refer to me for pictures (groups or individuals) I will take $10 dollars off of your shoot. Which means that referring five people to me will make your shoot $50 and ten people will make FREE!!!!!

Email me at marhus86@hotmail.com if you are interested in setting up a shoot. I look forward to hearing from you:).

5 comments:

Leah said...

Ris, can I get some senior shots?

Amy said...

I hope you get a lot of clients this year. How fun. I always love seeing your pics!

Marisa said...

No Leah, yours would be belly shots...but hey, that is pretty common with the high schoolers now a days, so we could do preggo senior pics:)!!!

Kimberly said...

and Ris, I'll want some family pics this spring or summer--outside shots! can't wait. :)

Kora said...

Ris, can I get a headshot of me with a boa to give to Nick for his birthday?