Sunday, February 28, 2010

Craft Party

Crafting?! No, not me:)...

Amy made an adorable mobile for Griffin, which inspired Kimberly to make one for Abby as well. However, Kimberly lacked the crafting supplies that Amy has an abundance of...and a crafting party was born! Actually, Kimberly and Amy were really the only two that were crafting at the party and it turned into more of a "hang out" party for the rest of the family. Of course I had to use this opportunity to take some pictures of my cute nieces and nephew!!

Here is happy baby Griffin LeRoy. Lately, when he smiles it has turned into a scrunched up nose. So cute!! My Dad thinks that Griff is imitating what he sees when we smile at him...last time I checked, I was not scrunching my nose when I smile...ok, ok, I guess I do sometimes:). This big girl recently learned how to wink, hence the picture below!! The other day she said, "Risa look at me!!!" and then proceeded to wink at me for about thirty seconds straight! She cracks me up.
Abby looks like such a big girl in this picture!! The barrette that she has in was made during the crafting party by her Aunt Amy. She looks like a little Irish baby with the red hair and the green accessory.
Crafting away...
This is too cute...I love how my Dad and Griffin our doing the same thing. Hussey men don't change much through generations!! Ha!!
Amy also made this cute flower in Sophia's hair. I sure do have a talented sister-in-law.
She looks too cute and peaceful in this picture not to include it.
The crafting party ended up being a great time for all of us to hang out. There was only a little crafting going on, but lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

i love the pics - especially the one of sophia winking!! i think i want to frame that one up on the wall in the entry!

Michelle said...

I love the pics you do. They are always great. O.k you made me smile and laugh a lot. Yes, it did turn out to be a big party but, it was soo much fun.