Sunday, July 19, 2009

Playing With My New Camera...Again

This weekend a company that my Dad's company hauls for a lot asked him if he would be in the Napavine parade with one of their loads. My Dad thought that my brother, Kyle, had a much fancier truck than him, so it was decided that Kyle would be in the parade. I went down to watch the parade with some of my family members and had a great chance to play with my new camera, which I am LOVING!!! These were just a few pictures that I wanted to share with everyone from the day...they are more of me playing with my camera than of the actual parade.
You will notice that Sophia often ends up being my "subject" for photos...This puppy was just soooo cute that I had to put a picture of him on my blog too!!! He was an Old English Bulldog and I loved him:).

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

those pictures are awesome and the doggy is so dang cute! I love that you are learning so much w/ your camera--what a fun hobby.

Amy said...

Love that we have a family photographer! Thanks, Ris!

Molly said...

Awesome pictures Marisa! That puppy is adorable.