Monday, July 13, 2009

Leah's Bachelorette Party

This weekend I went to Leah's bachelorette party on Whidbey Island. Leah has been my sister's BFF since the seventh grade and has been like another big sister to me for all those years as well. The cabin that we stayed in was so adorable and the setting was gorgeous. We all had a great time and were blessed with beautiful weather, which gave us a spectacular lightening show to watch at the end of the night. Here is the beautiful bride, coming in from the sun for a quick refreshment break:).
Oops...Kimberly fell asleep in this picture, but this was right when the sun was going down and the lighting was amazing so I had to share the picture. It was fun to be able to hang out with two of my sisters...we greatly missed Michelle, who was too sick to come up for the party.

As always, I had to dip my toes into the water. The beach was so pretty. I decided that someday I need to have a beach cabin where I could spend my summers!! Yeah right, in my dreams:).
Such a great time.
We sat around drinking, talking, and the most fun...watching Kimberly's cute belly grow. I had not seen Kimberly for a couple weeks and so I was absolutely shocked at how much her baby had grown. So exciting and fun to see my sister going through all of this...she has made me realize that there really is such thing as a "pregnancy glow."

The "little girls" being dorks.


It was a great night and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I can't wait for the wedding on July 24th at the Alderbrook Resort. Congrats to Mike and Leah.

2 comments:

Amy said...

It looks so beautiful there! I love all the pictures. I haven't seem Kimberly's tummy in a while either, and I won't get to until the wedding. I'm so excited for the wedding at Alderbrook. I know it will be so pretty and so much fun!

Kora said...

Umm...I'm not good with the photo shoot pics. These all look way cute. It was so pretty there.