Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I wish I could have dinner with...

I wish I could have dinner with my Grandma Dorothy. This is my Dad's mom, who so many people, including my Grandpa, tell me that I look and act like. The picture below is hanging on the fridge at my parents house. My Grandma is probably only 16 in the picture, but the first time that Richie ever came to my parents house he saw the picture and asked who that lady was. I told him it was my Grandma and he stated, "Wow, this looks exactly like you, but with dark hair." (The same, but different...for those of you who get that joke!!) As I have gotten older, people, including my Dad and his sister, Linda, have told me that I act so much like my Grandma, right down to the way I flirt and like my nails painted. Therefore, if I could have dinner with anyone, I would not choose someone famous (as the question usually is "what famous person would you have dinner with?")...I would choose my Grandma. She died right before I turned nine years old and I think that I would have enjoyed her much more as an adult:).

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's cute Ris. . .you do need to spell Grandma's name right though. Dorothy--you are missing an o. :)

Marisa said...

Oh...I didn't even know there was another "o"...oops!! Thanks:)