Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Man I Love...



The man I love is often a little goofy. Sometimes he can be VERY hard to love, as I am sure most husbands can be at some points. He is especially hard to love when he leaves clothes all over the house, garbage in the kitchen and by his bed, and the bath mat down after the shower. However, it is times like the ones photographed above that makes it so easy to love and laugh at him:) it even makes the hard times a little less hard. He can always make me laugh, which is much more important than when he is being messy!!!
These photos were taken on one of the last sunny, warm days that we had in September. We were at my parents house, eating dinner on the back patio so we could soak up, what we knew was, the end of summer. All of a sudden we could hear my Dad's motorcycle fire up in the driveway and around the corner came my little brother, Joe, and my cute husband, Richie. They reminded me of "Dumb and Dumber" and definitely gave us all a good laugh. It was a great memory to end the summer:)

1 comment:

Kora said...

This was hilarious! I had forgotten about that...it seems like so long ago. I'm ready for the sun!