Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Entering the "Blogging" World

I love reading and looking at other people's blogs, so I thought that I should start one as well. I don't know how good I will be about making posts regularly, but I still figured it would be fun to try out. My camera will have to become a regular piece of my purse, so that I can update everyone on what I come across daily:) For example, this week is WASL at my school, so I could be taking great pictures of what we are doing in the classroom after my students are done taking the test, which is watch Balto. Yes that's right, we are not allowed to give the Sophomores homework or do anything "too" stressful for them, so I figured we would watch a fun movie to let them relax after hours of testing.





So that's that, with my life right now. I am going to post a few pictures that I have available to me right now, but they don't really have anything to do with this post:)



I would like to introduce you to Baxter (on the left) and Lady (on the right). These are my two doggies and since I am yet to have children, these two have to fill in. I was never a dog person before I met Richie. He had an American Bulldog, which is the same breed as Baxter, and that was the only dog that I had ever liked. Therefore, a couple years after we were married we decided it was time to expand our family with a new dog...and along came Baxter. Lady came to us in a little different way. I was running a race at the school I teach at, North Thurston High School, when this dog came running at me and finished the race with me. Richie and I looked all over for her owners and even checked the pound to see if she had been reported missing. We had no luck, except for the fact that we got a new dog that is super sweet!!! Now, Richie, Myself, Baxter, and Lady all share an 888 sq. ft. house, which can be very chaotic at times.

This is just a little blog of information to get me started. Hopefully, you will hear from me again soon!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah, I am so excited you have a blog now since I'm the only person in the world that hasn't joined Facebook. Keep up the posts, I like reading about your fun stories.
Kimberly

Kora said...

When you're looking at the pic, Baxter is on the left and Lades is on the right...just fyi :). Glad you're in the bloggin' world now!

Marisa said...

Oops!! I fixed the mistake with the picture...I never was very good at distinguishing my left from right:)

Amy said...

So glad you are blogging! I linked you into mine!