Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Devil in Disguise

My sister, Kimberly, has a bridal shower last Saturday and Hershey kisses were scattered about in bowls around the party. The host, my Mom's very good friend Margaret, didn't want to take the unopened bags home with her and was trying to pawn them off on other people. I have been trying to watch what I eat lately so that I don't look like a fat toad at my sisters wedding, so I kindly declined taking any Hershey kisses home. However, my sister Kora, thought that my Dad would love a bag of them because he loves chocolate!! My husband picked Kora and I up from the shower to head back to my parents house. While in the car, Kora conveniently forgot the bag of Hershey kisses in the back seat, where Richie and I found them when we got home later that night.

I was able to resist the temptation of the Kisses for the last few days, but tonight I have not been able to quit thinking about them. Seven is the lucky number of Kisses I have consumed tonight...there goes my good week of diet and working out!!!! The actual spelling of Hershey is D-E-V-I-L!!! These things keep calling to me...I can hear them in the fridge right now:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad that you have a blog now. Ya keep those candys away from me too. All I think about is those candy's. Keep up the good work