Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy Friday Night!!!


This Friday was a CRAZY one!! I ended my work day around 10am, we had conferences all day Thursday and then just a short day on Friday, and spent most of the day hanging with my BFF, Marie. Once we were done running our various errands, I headed home and had a couple beers. Primo was quickly there to join me and he decided a beer sounded pretty good as well. Richie got home from work at about 6:20, where the three of us showed how young and hip we were by watching T.V. I know, don't let the craziness scare you!!!! Word must have spread around Olympia and Lacey that we were having such a kickin' party, because soon my sister Kora called to see what I was up to and she decided it sounded better than what she was doing so she joined us.



This crazy, raging party ended at about 8:45 pm and Richie and I were asleep by 10 pm. As we were drifting off to sleep we started to think back on parties of our past that would usually end about 5:30 am the morning after the party started. We laughed about how old this Friday night made us feel.

Here is Lady at the crazy party!! It was so exciting that she managed to catch some zzzz's.As you can see, beer was the drink of choice at this party. Don't Richie and Primo look like they are having so much fun. Baxter's biggest highlight was when I pulled the camera out and he though he could eat it. It was very odd. Every time he saw the camera, or heard it, he would try to grab it out of my hand so that he could have a snack. He really hates the damn camera:)
This party got really crazy...as you can see from Kora's face. I mean, we even had a computer!! It was rockin'

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh young one, you just described my favorite Friday night! The only difference is I would have a glass of wine in hand....in fact that IS what my Friday looked like.