Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kimberly's Bachelorette Party


For Kimberly's bachelorette party we went wine tasting in Woodinville. I was very fun and Kimberly really enjoyed herself.

Here is the whole group at the first winery we went to, Alexandria Nicole.


This was the last place...as you can tell we were starting to have a really good time at this point:)



I had to miss the Husky game because of the bachelorette party, so I took this picture to let the Dawgs know I was thinking about them. How sad that we lost by two points!!!! I had them winning the whole tournament in my bracket, so this loss really messed me up.




There is the beautiful bride-to-be. We are only two weeks away from the big day!!! I am really getting excited for her.


While we were at the third, and final, winery some of my good friends from high school, who were out wine tasting to celebrate Jessica's birthday stopped by and had a couple tastes with us. I wanted to get a picture with Jessica but my camera died right at that point!! I was super sad because I missed the photo op with Jess and we still had a lot of the party left. After wine tasting we went back to Kimberly's house so we could eat, she needed to open gifts, and we had a few "games" to play. We had a great time and ended up not getting to bed until 3 am!!! There were many pictures that I missed, but I have a mental memory of all of us dancing in Kimberly's living room and of Kimberly doing a fashion show for us with all of the items she got as gifts. It was interesting, to say the least:)

No comments: