Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big Foot

These are real pictures, that have not been digitally enhanced in any way...my feet are huge!!! Especially the left one. I officially have cankles, which is super hot:). You may also notice that the sole of my shoe seems to be falling apart...that is not an illusion. As I have been walking around today, my shoes have literally been deteriorating. They were fine this morning, and now they are crumbling beneath me:). I like how the swelling goes all the way up my leg...it is such a sexy look.

I have a doctor's appointment today in about 30 minutes and I am really hoping she says that I need to be induced because my swelling is too much. Is that wishful thinking? :)


Well, I just wanted to share with you a wonderful vision of my "Big Foot." I hope everyone is having a great Hump Day!!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

okay - i can't believe you posted this - but i'm totally lol'ing! so thank you. And two things come to mind... (1) Stay Puff and (2) Oleta. Sorry!

Baby Don has got to get out of there! Come on big boy - we're all waiting.

Marisa said...

Oh gosh...don't be sorry! I totes think of Oleta everytime I look down!!! I have gotten to the pint that I have to laugh at myself as well:).

Anonymous said...

kankles.

Kimberly said...

WOW-Amy nailed it on the head w/ the Oleta comment. :)

Malia said...

OMG, I had the same thing but it happened AFTER Bianca was born. The nurse taking care of me was pregnant w/ her first child and I could tell she was totally frightened that anyone could swell up that much and praying it didn't happen to her. :) My sisters thought it was hilarious. And I had to do the flip flop thing in sub-zero temps in Pullman. The worst was when the swelling started to do down--my feet sweat SO much. It was like walking on leaky water balloons. Hope he makes his appearance soon!

MamaSophia said...

Yup, when I was prego with Koben, I swelled like crazy before and after I had him. People would say "Oh my god, look at your feet!" Yeah, thanks for pointing it out, I totally didn't notice. At one of Averys football games it was like 100 degrees, which makes the swelling worse. Avery's dad was like, "Jesus! They just keep getting bigger and bigger!" :-)
Hope he comes soon