Saturday, April 2, 2011

33 Weeks 5 days

Getting closer!!!! These pictures were actually taken exactly a week ago today, so I am now 34 weeks 5 days. My little man has been very busy lately and really likes to keep his Momma up at night:). He is still head down and I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will stay that way. Joe, Janice, and I were talking about how uncomfortable that seems. I mean, can you image going around all day upside down?????? I had all of my showers last week so today I spent most of the day filling in the gaps of the items I still needed. Putting away all of his goodies that I received from my very gracious friends and family, and then buying some other goodies today, is making everything seem so real. That, and the fact that there is someone moving around in my tummy all day:).
I think things are starting to get real for Richie too. Yesterday he told me that we needed to get a manger. I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, so he clarified that we needed a manger to put by the bed. It was so cute. I filled him in that those are actually called bassinets not mangers, however, I have no doubts that Baby Don will be very perfect and similar to Jesus so maybe a manger is more appropriate...LOL!!!


I keep looking around at all of our baby stuff and then exclaim, "We're gonna have a baby soon!!!!" I can't believe how blessed we are.

4 comments:

Malia said...

Oh, that is hilarious. Tell Richie to go to Babies R Us and ask for a manger...just to see what happens. :)

Anonymous said...

Abby popped out at 35 weeks...it could be any day...

Amy said...

Ris, I think Baby Don's coming before May... I don't know why but it's just a weird feeling I can't shake. Get ready! I'm glad you're not getting a manger, though, because it would probably bother Richie's allergies! :O) heehee. Fun to tease. Kyle was once reading a baby article and dead-serious asked me what "Jared" baby food was. Jarred - Jared. Not pronounced the same, Hon...

Anonymous said...

Marissa,

Can you have the baby on Sat? Grandma D would love it and Abby would have something new to poke. :)