Friday, April 15, 2011

36 weeks

Don't mind the poor quality of this picture. I forgot to put my memory card back in my camera, so I had to resort to the phone:). Well, I am 36 weeks!!!! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and found out that I am 80% effaced and 1 cm dialated. Baby Don might be an April baby instead of May:). He must be partial to diamonds. Over the past few days I have started to get REALLY uncomfortable, mainly because I am super swollen. I currently do not have a pair of shoes that I can get on my feet (not even my slippers!!!!), so I have resorted to wearing flip flops everyday. Awesome combo with all the rain we have been having. Uncomfortable or not, I am really excited to meet our little guy and my appointment yesterday just heightened that excitement. He will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think he'll be here in about one week! I am so excited I can't even stand it.