Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow Day

We had a couple of snow days last week, which kind of lasted into the weekend. I think the snow is beautiful and am always up for a good snow every now and then:).

Baxter and Lady both loved it because I was home most of the day with them, not to mention how much they love playing in the snow. Baxter always tries to catch the snow flakes, or actually I should say he tries to eat them since it is more of a biting than an open mouth catch. It always amazes me how two dogs that HATE the rain are up for playing outside in the snow. Maybe their curiosity gets the better of them.

From the looks of this picture, Baxter seems to be pretty unaffected by the snow:). He found a great spot to nap right in front of the heater. I hope that everyone was able to enjoy the snow as much as my cute little pups were. It looks like we are on to spring, as the snow is quickly melting outside in the rain. Oh well, it was fun for a few days and now I think I am ready for some warmer weather...which also means that we are getting closer to the arrival of Baby Don!!! Yippee.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

that picture cracks me up. He looks like a little baby just sleepin away.

Leah said...

I think snow brings out the kid in everybody...even animals!

Amy said...

I'm glad your pups had some fun! Random thought: if Lady ever got really fat she would kind of look like a pig with her coloring. I just realized it from this angle with her on her side like pigs always lay! I'm not calling your pretty Lady a pig, though. :o) Maybe one day she'll get humongous, and then we'll see...

Amy said...

oh - and not lady, Baxter with his white and pink coloring... oops.