Tuesday, February 15, 2011

27 weeks...

Well, I am actually 28 weeks now, but this picture was taken last week. With the start of my 28th week, I am officially in my third trimester! Not much longer till baby Don gets here. I can't believe how fast it is going. At this point he should be weighing in around 2 1/4 lbs...getting big:). He has been very active lately, especially at night. I think he thought he was at a dance club a couple nights ago...needless to say, I had a little trouble sleeping. It's okay though, I like it when he moves all around like that because I know he is healthy and active.
I find myself getting distracted by his movements because I just want to sit and watch my tummy move when gets going. I just love my little buddy so much already and I can't wait to see his cute little face!

1 comment:

MamaSophia said...

Have Richie film your belly when you get bigger of the baby moving! It's so crazy to watch after you've actually had your little baby