Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Portland Weekend

A couple weekends ago Richie and I headed down to Portland to visit our great friend Primo. Richie has been down to visit him a couple times since his move, but this was my first time. I was really excited to see Primo and Margaret, as I hadn't seen them since Kora's wedding back in August. We had a nice relaxing time, much like when Primo still lived up here. Richie, Primo, and I can pretty much sit around having movie marathons all the time...we're pretty compatible in that sense:).

Here is a picture of Richie and I right after we got down there. We traveled at an awkward time and were all hungry when we showed up. We went to this fun place that had great wings. We were laughing after we took this picture because Rich and I went a little wedding portrait with the hand holding and didn't even realize it. Ha!! The table is covering him up, but Baby Don was there in between us. I think he was the reason I couldn't scoot much closer to Rich. We had a great time. I was only able to stay one night, but Richie bought a train ticket and stayed one more night, so him and Primo were able to play video games like crazy!!!

It was a fun time and we lucked out with great weather. Hopefully we will be back soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun little getaway. You better get a couple more in before little D.C. arrives! You'll never be able to pack light again! heehee