Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Joe...

...turns 20!!! I can't even believe that my baby brother is that old!!!!!

Joe was definitely a surprise blessing for my parents but I can't imagine what our lives would have been like without him. As my other siblings got older, I really feel like having Joe around kept us all together. When most teenagers are heading out with their friends, we all made a point to stick around to hang out with him and help to make his holidays or nights fun. Skinny Minnie...look at that cute little face!!



This was about the age that he was when he thought he was Batman. My Dad had to make extra Batman masks so that he always had one at hand. When he would put the mask on, we would all act scared because we didn't know who it was:). This sweet little boy would quickly tell us, "Is otay, is otay...ook into my eye ball. Is dus me!! Is dust doey!!"

Uh oh...someone looks mad...


Well, happy birthday sweet brother! I am blessed to have you as a sibling and friend. I love you Baby Joe.

Oh yeah...I can't wait for next year...Vegas baby!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Cute post Ris...I can still remember the day he was born...getting the call and running down the stairs to share the news with my mom and dad. I was so excited!
Love,
Rie

Leah said...

Vegas will never be the same!

Happy Birthday Joe!

Kimberly said...

What's up with this Vegas trip. Joe, you will be celebrating your 21 Run in E-Burg and it will be tons of fun, seriously it will. . .but you better be safe. NO SHOTS

Kora said...

Sweet post, Ris. Love you, Josey Pie.

Michelle said...

Love your post. Can not believe he is that old all ready. Those were the good old days. Love you Joe. Let's have more fun meonories to come.