Saturday, February 26, 2011

He sure does love his Grandpa!!

Yesterday, most of my family spent the snow day at my parents house because we were all starting to go a little stir crazy. By the evening though, Griffey boy wasn't feeling too good. He had a fever and was just in a snugly mood. This kid sure does love his Grandpa!!!! He kept cuddling up to my Dad and giving him loves. It was too cute. He also has this new "funny" smile that he will do, where he scrunches his whole face up and closes his eyes. It is hilarious and he will do it whenever you ask him to. I tried to catch a picture of it, but by the time my phone would click the picture the smile would be gone. I will try again next time when he is feeling a little better. Griff is such a funny boy and always willing to try and entertain us and make us laugh.

I hope that everyone has been able to enjoy the snow and snuggle in at home!! Have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Leah said...

That is so sweet. What a blessing to be so close to your Mom and Dad.

I was thinking about the snow day we all had when Kimberly and I were in the 7th grade. We spent the day on the "snow" hill and your dad was out making sure everything was going safe. Of course I opened my stupid mouth and said a bad word that got caught on video. So embarassing! But, good times!