Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Seriously, aren't they cute!?!?!?!?

Come on, look at these pictures, then try to tell my that my dogs are not the cutest!!! Don't mind the quality...I always just grab my phone really quick so that I can snap the picture without bothering them. Also, remember that Baxter HATES the camera, so I don't have as many pictures of him, however, he is totes my baby and is always snuggled up with me, so the lack of pictures does not equal a lack of love:).

Here is my pretty little Ladybug having a great nap...adorable. She LOVES playing in the water and after I cooled her off one day, I came back outside to see that she had chewed the hose apart and was playing with the half that was no longer connected. Maybe she thought more water would come out! It couldn't get mad...she looked too cute:). She kept gettin herself all tangled up in it.
Here they are, on the couch, both trying to look out the screen door. I love it!
And then, there is my baby, Baxter...a little special, but still, I love the guy!!! He is just keeping watch on the neighborhood. His little ears are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know...people don't care about what my dogs are doing, but I love these two and wanted to share my loves with you:).
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

okay--those pics are so cute. I didn't even know you had a screen on your front door. Love that they just watch out to the neighborhood.

Amy said...

They are pretty cute and lovable!

Leah said...

Sweet Peas!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean? I love hearing stories about my granddogs and love to look at pictures of them....They are the cutest!!!
Love, Mom

Malia said...

Very cute. Lady is such a pretty light brown color.

Beth said...

I love the pic of them sharing the same seat, that is so cute!