Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The beautiful Dakotah...


Amazing...this whole shoot was amazing. I have had Dakotah in class since she was a Sophomore. I have loved to watch her grow into an "almost" adult. She is so different today than she was the first day I met her. I cannot believe that she is a Senior and will be graduating this year. I will miss having her in class.
Beware...there are a lot of pictures to follow...only for the reason that so many of them were amazing, it was hard to choose witch pictures I wanted to display. I hope you all enjoy:).




















I had so much fun with this shoot!!! Thanks Dakotah, you were great!!!
Anyone who knows of a 2011 Senior that wants to get inexpensive pictures done before the yearbook cutoff, which is usually early October, let me know...I can squeeze them in:)!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures. She is a beautiful young lady soon to be an Lady herself. Did a wonderful job Risa.

Kimberly said...

Great pictures!! They all look awesome.

Beth said...

Awesome pics!! I love that she has the same purple and white shirt that we all had in HS :)