Friday, August 20, 2010

Pictures that make me smile

Ok, so the following pictures are in a really weird order...I had to get them from my sisters camera so my uploading was very scattered. The pictures start from the end of the night and then work their way to the beginning...more or less:).

The night before Kora's bachelorette party, we had the mansion already rented so we took advantage of it to have a family night. It was so friggin fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the first time in awhile that all of us were together....equals a good time:). These are just some of the pictures that make me smile.

Seriously, this was one of the last pictures of the night. Obviously, my husband and I were demonstrating how those crazy kids dance today...or something like that...

Love this guy...
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! Every time I look at it I laugh. Kyle and Joe are just being brothers and lovin' on each other...and then those two other boys just really want to be in the pic and be brothers too!!!
Even though I was FREEZING, they made me take off my hood so that I wouldn't look like the unibomber in every picture:).
This just makes me smile every time!!!
Why are my sisters grabbing my boob?!?!?!?!
I don't know what is going on here....maybe Kim is hungry?????


I love how hard we all are laughing!!!
LOVE this picture...total framer. I need to get one of these printed for my parents...all of their babies:).
See, I told you the uploading was crazy...this picture is from the beginning of the night. I love Richie's cute little smile.
These may be the best of all. These three were sitting on the couch chatting and I was across the room. I started laughing because they were all sitting sooooo close without even realizing it. I had to grab the camera and snap some shots...this is what they came up with when they realized I was taking pics...



It was such a fun night!! I knew it was good when Richie crawled into bed late that night and said, "Ris, I had so much fun tonight!" Statements like that rarely come out of his mouth, so I knew it wasn't just me loving time with the fam:).
I love you guys and thank you for being so fabulous!!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love all of those pics as well and thought that night was so much fun. I wish Z would have been there too! I also wish I would have put some make up on that day!!

Michelle said...

I love that night with just the family. It does not come very often. When Joe and I are the only two that are not married It was soooo much fun. The memories will hold close to my heart. Let's do it again.

Kora said...

...things just got a little crazy that night :). So much fun. Love the pics!