Friday, August 20, 2010

Colin 2011

Colin is a Senior at Capital High School. I had the pleasure of taking his Senior Pictures a couple weeks ago. His parents have a beautiful backyard area, so I was able to meet him there and get all the pictures done in one location. Colin was great to work with. Very easy going!! Like most of the boys that I shoot, he was ready to be done posing for pictures after just over an hour, so he made my job easy:). However, in that short time I was able to get sooooo many wonderful pictures. It was hard for me to pick my favorites to share with you all!!


Colin is on the Capital basketball team so we got a few pictures with his warm up shirt and the basketball...they turned out to be some of my favorites!!!
I LOVED his dog, Shadow. He was such a sweet little guy...we had to get him in a couple pictures!


This one may be my FAVORITE from the whole day. Only for the reason that when I showed it to him he said that was the picture that looked the most like him. Whenever I do a shoot, I try to tell people to wear something they feel comfortable and themselves in so that they look back on the pictures and remember what they were like in high school. He said he always wears hoodies and this one is his favorite...I think the pictures show that he was the most comfortable in this outfit:).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job like always. He is a cutie. Like his earings?

Leah said...

Nice work Ris!! Def some great framers!