Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lucky Girl

I am such a lucky girl. I have two groups of AMAZING women that I share a friendship with. It is such a blessing that I have been able to keep these relationships going even after husbands, new jobs, and re-locations. I was super lucky this last month because I got to see both groups!! About three weeks ago I got together with Sarah, Lisa, and Chelsea, my great friends who I met at UW from my sorority, Delta Delta Delta. We went to Cle Elum, where Sarah's Mom was kind enough to let us borrow her cabin for the weekend. It was such a nice, relaxing weekend. We just lazed around and drank wine:). Perfect.

We were able to head over the Suncadia Lodge for a little bubbly! Sarah and Lisa at the cabin.
Before heading over to Cle Elum we booked spa appointments. Here is Chelsea as we were checking in at the spa...ready for some pampering and relaxing!!!
This past weekend, I headed down to Bend, OR with Lauren, Beth, and Jessica...some of my best friends from childhood. We also were able to relax and chat, but on Saturday we decided to head over the Mt. Bachelor for a little snow shoeing. It was sooooo beautiful. Such a clear, sunny day.
Here I am pointing to our trail back. By the time we were done, we were all EXHAUSTED!!!
There is a wonderful little brewer, The Deschutes Berwery, in Bend. They made almost all of their food fresh. It was delicious and a great experience. Jessica and Lauren posing for the camera:).
Jessica and Beth.
Look at that view. We snowshoed into Todd Lake and the scenery was breathtaking.
I really think that I might be one of the luckiest people to be blessed with such great friends. Both weekends were amazing!!! However, with all these weekends away my husband was starting to wonder if I had a boyfriend:). Babe, I promise I don't have any more weekends away planned for awhile!!!
Thank you to my wonderful freinds.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are so cute, thank you for being the best BFF since so long ago. I had the best time with you gals last weekend. I can't wait to see you again in April!