Monday, February 15, 2010

Just something I found...

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie
burner. I believe in kissing and kissing a lot. I believe in being
strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are
the prettiest girls. I believe tomorrow is another day. And I
believe in miracles."--Audrey Hepburn

Just a quote that I came across today. When I saw it, I realized that I also believe all of these things, some of them I have been forgetting lately so this was a good reminder:). It is such a simple quote, yet says so much.

Happy Presidents Day.

5 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

I LOVE that quote. It sorta brought a tear to my eye for some reason. great post

Michelle said...

It seems to be true. So, many of us forget it sometimes. Its a good reminder to everyone.

Leah said...

Audrey was a classy lady!

Anonymous said...

Oh Marisa....This is a beautiful quote. I think, for sure, it sounds like something you would say! Thank you for sharing...I love you. Mom