Thursday, February 25, 2010

Book Club

Last night my book club met at O'Blarney's Irish Pub in Lacey. It was a small meeting, as many members were unable to make it. However, sometimes it is nice to have a small quiet conversation:)...just once in awhile.

The book that we read last month was "The Weight of Silence" by Heather Gudenkauf. I would recommend this book to everyone. It was a very fast, easy read and very intriguing. I brought choices for our next book this time, which were:

"This Side of Paradise" by F. Scott Fitzgeral.
"The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.


And "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay.

After voting, we decided on "Sarah's Key." I already had this book at home, so I instantly started reading it last night. I really think that I am going to enjoy this one!!
I thought I would post this in case any of you are looking for a new book:).
Happy Reading!!!!

1 comment:

Malia said...

Our book club just read The Help--it was good!