Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree...

My husband, Richie is allergic to Christmas trees. How crazy is that !?!?!? I have always loved going to pick out a tree and cut it down. I love the way the trees smell and drinking hot chocolate while walking around trying to pick one out. However, due to Richie's allergy, we have to have a fake tree...which does not require us to go to a tree farm, pick out perfect tree, and cut it down ourselves. Therefore, every year I still go with my parents to help them pick out their tree.

Here are Joe and I proudly displaying our choice. My Dad thought he would be funny and act as if he was cutting something else...if you get my point...:)

I just thought the sky looked really cool in this picture.
It was really funny because as we were leaving we happen to run into Kyle, Amy, and the kids...totally unplanned. It was fun.
How cute are they? Love those two.
Merry Christmas everyone...enjoy this special time of year!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

ok, 1. love the sky in all the pics and 2. so funny you ran into Kyle and Amy--when I looked at your Kodak gallery I thought they went with you! FUNNY and 3. their family pics are cute

Leah said...

Great pics! Love funny Dad Hussey!

P.S. Your fake tree would fit in just fine here in MT, practically everyone has a fake tree here. What's that all about?! I'm glad Mike is not allergic to trees!

Kora said...

Ditto Hussey on the sky and Ris, I heard that there are no real hypoallergenic Christmas trees....they're a bit pricey, but maybe you splurge next year and see how it goes? Or shoot, I'd chip in just to see if it really works.