Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Annual Christmas Party

Last weekend we had our annual Christmas party at Willie and Peg's house, two of our very close friends. Willie and I have known each other since third grade and we have all stayed close friends. A few years after we graduated from high school, Willie decided to start having a Christmas party every year so that all of our close friends could get together while we were home from college. Well, now we are a bit older and still love getting together. I have to admit though, we were much more "grown" up this year than we were at twenty, when we first started having the party!! I mean, we even have babies come to the party now!!! Joey Swanson's daughter made her first appearance at the Christmas party this year, and of course, Richie had to play with her for a bit. Look at those cheeks!! Isn't she a doll? Here we are in front of the tree.

Right before we left, we insisted on taking a picture with Willie and Peg, who did a great job hosting a very fun party!! The party was the night before my birthday, so they had some fun jello shots for everyone to take at midnight after they sang happy birthday to me. It was really sweet.
It was such a great night, with great friends. Richie and I are blessed to have been able to stay so close with the people who we spent most of our childhood's with.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

3 comments:

Kora said...

Ris, that looks so fun and you were up right :).

Kimberly said...

Can't believe Joey has a baby--she looks a lot like him. . .love her cheeks. The pics of you and Richie are great and I love that Willie and Peg made jello shots for your b-day. Looks like a wonderful celebration.

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun time. More grown up... I thought you were just telling me you fell into their Christmas tree! Ha! I wish I could have seen it. :o)