Friday, December 18, 2009

Abby's first tailgate

A few weeks back, I had some pictures to take up north (see Farrow family below). I wasn't going to take the pictures until the evening, so I went up early to spend most of the day with Kim and Abby. We decided to head over to the Husky tailgate for a little bit so that Abby could visit her Dad. This was her first tailgate, so of course I had to take some pictures!!

Here she is right when we found Zack. I loved the sun flare in this picture. Cute little purple hat...doesn't she make a good DAWG?
Feeding and beer...super ccccllllaaaaaassssyyyyy!!!
Right when we were getting ready to leave, I ran into some Tri Deltas. I had not seen these girls in a really long time so it was great fun running into them.

Such a fun time!! Kimberly and I rarely get to hang out with just the two of us, so it was great to get some quality time with her and Abs. Hopefully soon I will be able to afford Husky season tickets of my own. Then I could go to all the tailgates:).

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I had so much fun that day with you Ris. Love the pic of her in the hat.