Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Farrow Family

Last weekend, I headed north to take family / one year old pictures for the Farrow family. It was dark outside, so we were not able to take any natural light pictures, and since I don't have indoor photography lights yet, we had to be a little creative with the lighting at Tanya and Billy's house.
Gwen just turned one year old!! She has such beautiful blue eyes...
She loves her horsey!!


There are those beautiful eyes again.

Sometimes, when I would talk to Gwen she was a little unsure if she wanted me to be doing that...hence the picture below.
I love this one...just looking at her Mom...

This one just makes me laugh :).
I had such a fun time taking their pictures. Gwen is such a beautiful little girl...she made my job easy!!
Tanya--I am almost done with the rest of the pictures and they will be in the mail by Friday!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Could Gwenners be any cuter? What a great looking family--so happy! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marisa! YOu did an great job. I cannot wait to see the rest of them!