Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hula Girl

After getting the Christmas tree we all went back to my parents house to hang out. Sophia cracks me up...she found this grass skirt and Joe's "Guitar Hero"...put them together = great performance. Look how cute this little hula girl is!!! The outfit she has on was a gift from my grandparents to my oldest sister, Michelle. It is 35 years old and straight from Hawaii!!
The skirt didn't quite close all the way in the back, but Sophia still rocked it...who cares if people see your undies, right? Then she found another musical instrument, which plays "Oh Susanna"...does it get any better?
Lastly, here she is as Ariel. The ottoman is suppose to be the rock that Ariel sits on. While she was doing this she made me sing the Little Mermaid song and she kind of danced around on the rock. Too funny!!

This girl cracks me up!!! Tonight, we are going to the Rockettes up in Seattle and I cannot wait to see how she responds to the dancing and fancy clothes!! I will definitely have some pictures for you all to view.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love it! And I love that all of you get to be so involved with our children. They are very lucky to have such fun aunties.