Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My New Toy

A package came in the mail for me today!! It was kind of an early Christmas present to myself:). I have been reading a lot about these old style cameras and looking at a lot of pictures taken with them. I absolutely love the effect that you get from the film, light leaks, and double exposure. I am really excited to start using it!!! Unlike a digital camera, I have no idea what the end product is going to look like until I get the film developed...Yes that right, I said film!! I am kind of going backward in the camera world. This was completely bought just for fun and maybe to get some interesting shots...It by no means is replacing my beloved Rebel!!! Stay tuned to see some of the images I capture.


2 comments:

Kora said...

Cool, Ris! I didn't know you were getting that...can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

My brother - an amature photographer- also started a "vintage" camera collection. Some of them take great shots.
I can't wait til our photo shoot. I am already trying to figure out what Gwen should wear!