Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If I had the space...

...I would have a large book shelf so that I could actually keep all the books I read. Like I have mentioned before, our home is VERY small. Therefore, I don't have enough space to store all of my books here. Usually, I borrow books from other people, check them out from the library, or pass on the books to a friend and tell them to keep or pass them on...but don't give them back to me:)!! It makes me kind of sad, because I love books, and even though I know I probably won't read them again, it would be fun to keep them.

I came across this picture when I was looking at another blog and was so jealous!! I would love to have a big, full book shelf like this!! Some day, when I have a big house, with a room that is ONLY used for an office, I will then have a book shelf...until then... This is the only book shelf that I have have:(...you will notice that the space doesn't even get to be used for books because my husband's video games have taken the place of where my books should be!!

See...no books.
Oh well...one day...

1 comment:

Kora said...

Ris, I totally love your TV on that stand...I'll have to come check it out soon.